Ross County FC are currently recruiting for the following roles at the Global Energy Stadium:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within our progressive-performance Academy as a Part-Time Academy Physio.
The successful candidate will contribute and lead on providing medical services to our Academy players and to assist in the development of footballers within the Academy and national games programmes. The principal responsibilities will be to actively deliver and enhance in the development of our clinical practice and provide medical cover for all Academy players.
We would expect the successful candidate to have had experience of working within a similar role.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Chartered Physiotherapy degree or equivalent and/or relevant Sports Therapy qualification.
- Valid national Sports First Aid Certificate or equivalent.
- Strong IT skills to include the ability to use performance analysis software and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
- Enthusiasm towards the role and its requirements.
- Working towards or have MSc in a Sports Physiotherapy or related degree.
- Current Advanced Resuscitation and Emergency Aid qualification (Sport PROMOTE or equivalent).
- Evidence of an extensive and structured CPD portfolio.
- Working experience in the support and preparation of developing athletes, with specific expertise in injury diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation.
- Experience working within Academy Football.
HOURS OF WORK: Evenings & Weekends.
CLOSING DATE: 1st July 2022 (5.00pm).
APPLY TO: Send your CV to: Gordon.firstname.lastname@example.org
*All vacancies are subject to a full PVG Check.
Ross County FC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ross County FC is also committed to the safeguarding of vulnerable groups